MedicareCompareUSA helps Medicare beneficiaries select a health plan that is accepted by their existing hospital and doctors, thus assuring continuity of care and preserving the trusted relationships many providers have built up over time with their patients. Not owned or managed by any Medicare insurance company, MedicareCompareUSA’s mission is to provide seniors the unbiased information they need while simplifying the enrollment process. Kevin/Ross was engaged to help MedicareCompareUSA enhance its brand, grow its name recognition and help position both its Medicare helpline and other consulting services as an indispensable part of a hospital’s or physician group’s proactive patient-communication and population-management strategy.
- Developed key messages that permeated all marketing materials and sales presentations.
- Established and implemented a media relations strategy, including press releases, media interviews and bylined articles placed in key outlets.
- Launched two e-newsletters: one for healthcare industry decision-makers and one for independent brokers and agents in select markets throughout the country.
- Created an infographic to visually and easily depict how MedicareCompareUSA’s helpline works.
- Launched a new and more engaging website.
- Produced a series of case studies describing how MCUSA Consulting helped providers successfully retain market share at a time of contract disruption.
- Wrote and designed communications specifically targeted to local consumers and patients turning 65.
- Helped create a video to be shown to new clients as a way to introduce them and their patients to the MedicareCompareUSA helpline.
- Landed bylined articles in numerous healthcare trade publications and then merchandised them fully to make sure they reached the intended audience.
- MedicareCompareUSA witnessed record-setting years relative to new contracts signed and new Medicare helplines launched in partnership with some of the nation’s best-known and most widely respected hospitals and health systems coast to coast.
- Currently fielding calls in all 50 states, MedicareCompareUSA has emerged as the leading company in its space.