(Los Angeles) — For the team at Kevin/Ross, 2014 was a busy, productive and thankfully enjoyable year with many great accomplishments on behalf of our clients. Our successful endeavors this past year included:
- Welcoming Antelope Valley Hospital into our family of clients and assisting in the opening of the hospital’s Institute for Heart & Vascular Care.
- Welcoming GRACE Team Care™ (Geriatric Resources for the Assessment and Care of Elders) from Indiana University Medical Center into the Kevin/Ross family and commencing the launch of a major national branding and public relations effort on its behalf.
- Assisting Huntington Hospital in its launch of Anthem Blue Cross Vivity, the first ever venture of its kind between an insurer and several leading hospitals in a defined geographic market.
- Bringing national exposure to the public policy positions and community outreach efforts of SCAN Health Plan through a coordinated campaign of media relations, online communications, webinars, speaking engagements and other strategic activities.
- Providing content-marketing support to a growing roster of Kevin/Ross clients including Clear Vision Information Systems, Office Ally, Strategic Health Group, Victoria Care and many others.
- Creating new infographics for clients, one of which on behalf of Loma Linda University Medical Center earned top honors in the International MarCom Awards competition.
In addition, our media relations team landed hundreds of placements for Kevin/Ross clients in national and local business, consumer and trade publications as well as targeted online media outlets. Below is just a sample of the media outlets in which Kevin/Ross clients were featured in 2014:
Advance for Health information Professionals
Alaska Airlines Magazine
Antelope Valley Press
Becker’s Hospital Review
Business Life Magazine
CAPG Health magazine
e-Healthcare Strategy & Trends
Group Practice Journal
Health & Medicine Weekly
Health Plan Week
Healthcare Business Today
HealthCare Consumerism Solutions
Healthcare Executive Insight
Healthcare Marketing Report
L.A. Parent Magazine
Long Beach Business Journal
Press-Telegram (Long Beach)
Los Angeles Business Journal
Los Angeles Times
Managed Care Contracting & Reimbursement Advisor
Managed Healthcare Executive
Medical Office Today
Medical Practice Insider
Nashville Business Journal
Payers & Providers
Physician’s Money Digest
San Fernando Valley Business Journal
San Francisco Business Times
Strategic Healthcare Marketing
Ventura County Star
Western Pennsylvania Healthcare News
It was indeed a great year. However, our success would not have been possible if it weren’t for our clients who put their trust in us – a trust we never take for granted and work to earn every single day. Wishing all of us much success, health and happiness in 2015.