Kevin/Ross Public Relations announced today the launching of a new portfolio of services designed to help organizations maximize their participation at conventions, conferences and industry trade shows.
“Webinars and video conferencing will continue to thrive thanks to their practicality and affordability, but nothing will ever truly replace face-to-face contact with customers or prospects,” says Kevin/Ross Founder and President Ross Goldberg. “Beyond the Booth allows a company to integrate all of its conference-related strategies, including pre- and post-conference activities, in a way that maximizes their participation and supports their business objectives.”
Based on more than three decades of working with trade shows and conferences, Kevin/Ross can help organizations determine which conferences to consider and the appropriate level of participation at each, such as exhibiting, sponsoring, speaking or merely attending. Blending both strategies and tactics, Beyond the Booth then includes:
- Assistance with booth development and design.
- Pre-convention publicity to drive traffic to a booth.
- Development of speaker proposals.
- Interacting with conference hosts to maximize a company’s participation.
- Use of social media before, during and after the conference.
- Exhibit activities including what to hand out, how to attract traffic, and how to capture leads.
- Access to preferred pricing for promotional specialty items.
- Advertising in conference program.
- Arranging interviews with media who may be attending the conference.
- Post-conference follow-up, evaluation and measurement.
“A conference can really only be successful if organizations take an integrated approach to their efforts and think through how this activity fits with their overall marketing strategy,” says Goldberg. “We work with companies to not only make their conference participation as successful as possible but to assure that the messages and images they convey are consistent with their brand and industry positioning.”